Someone recently asked, what skills make an entrepreneur succeed?
An entrepreneur must have many skills to get through the rough sea of starting up. The list is LONG, and at times, seems endless. The perfect punch to get through it all has five ingredients:
1. Curiosity (Not healthy for cats, but essential for entrepreneurs!)
is the key to finding the right puzzle to solve.
2. Creativity enables finding the best solution for the problem at hand.
3. Fearlessness lets you go where no (wo)man has gone before.
4. Determination is the grit to get you going when the going gets tough.
Last but not least, the secret ingredient…
5. Connections bring with them any missing ingredient to magnify success.
Are you ready to shake things up?
Let’s get set for the (ad)ventures ahead.
Sally M Solaymantash